“What a phenomenal team!” “Personable, efficient, and knowledgeable” “Top notch customer service, professionalism, we recommend this company with no reservation”
The Service Department
Our service department specializes in various electrical concentrations, such as major electrical projects/remodels and upgrades to troubleshooting and diagnosing electrical issues. Our service technicians have decades of experience in the field and are also personable and friendly. We make it a priority in our department for our technicians to provide top notch service and products, every job, every time. We know your time is valuable. We make every effort to schedule any job in a fashion that accommodates your needs.
Here is just some of the many things our Service Department can do for you:
- Over and under cabinet LED tape lighting on a dimmer (American Lighting) *Color changing options available!
- Glass cabinet and tray ceiling LED tape lighting on a dimmer.
- Whole home surge protectors (Made by Eaton)
- LED Integrated Recessed can lighting by Sylvania
- LED landscape lighting (Kichler products)
- Exterior and interior additional outlet installations
- Dedicated circuits (interior and exterior)
- Yard outlets for water features and lighting
- Soffit outlets
- High bay lighting
- Home inspection report reviewing and repairs
- Home Remodels and additions
- Electric car chargers
- RV plugs
- Converting recessed cans to pendant light locations
- Converting light locations to fan locations
- Light fixture upgrades (including but not limited to: interior or exterior packages, pendants, interior and exterior fans).
Let us help you find the perfect light or fan for your home! In office catalog assistance or remote assistance via email!
- Panel upgrades and sub panels
- Generac Whole Home Generator installations
- Spa outlets and wiring (110 and 220)
- Fixture and fan removals and new installations
- Raising cable outlets and mounting TVs
- LED Flood and motion lights
- Recessed LED lighting in the soffit
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detector replacements
AND SO MUCH MORE!
What Sets Us Apart from the Competition
- FREE Estimates for Electrical Upgrades/Projects/Additions: Each electrical project is unique, and besides, it’s your home! We not only want to provide you high quality service, but also want to provide you the best materials and fixtures possible for the applications you are interested in. Your interests and electrical needs are not “standard” to us and most of our competitors offer “standard pricing”. For this reason, we provide FREE estimate appointments for these projects to give you the costs up front with no surprises. Once our estimate is sent to you and approved, we immediately schedule the work with you and prep materials so when our technicians come to your home they are prepared.
- Warranty for our workmanship AND our products: We warranty our workmanship and our supplied products for (1) year from the installation date. If any issue arises, we will be there to correct it, as soon as possible.
- We make scheduling and being on-time a priority: Your time is valuable, and for that reason our office makes a promise to always accommodate your scheduling needs. Instead of long scheduling window times, we shrink the time frame of arrival within an hour and half and we offer a call or text ahead when the technician is on the way. Our staff also calls and confirms every appointment the day prior.
- Family owned and operated with a personable customer service ethic: Our promise is to assist with any electrical needs, day in and day out. We are family owned, operated, and take great pride in making your experience with us one to remember and one that you will talk about to your family and friends. From the moment you call our office, to meeting our estimator, and/or service technician, it is our promise that our services are and will always be provided in a professional and personable manner.
- Personalized Service including lighting advice: We are a distributor of Kichler and Progress lighting products. We not only specialize in lighting installations, but our office staff can guide you in finding the perfect fans or lights for your space, indoor and outdoor. We offer catalog browsing in the office and online catalog assistance. Give us a call to schedule an in-office catalog session! We can also guide you through Kichler and Progress websites remotely!
Give us a call today! We would love to assist you!
“Efficient, knowledgeable, and listened to our needs”
“Very helpful, friendly, professional, and timely”
“We recommend Pike’s with NO reservation!”
“Highly professional, fast, and done right!”